YOU THE DESIGNER: PHOTOSHOP WORKSHOP
Does the very mention of Photoshop have you on edge?
Have you given it a go and ended up more confused than you were at the start?
Have you got social media shame?
Do you wish you had the skills to update your social media and website graphics on the fly?
GREAT! Then this workshop is for YOU!
In this at-your-own-pace, home study workshop, I teach you all be basics of Photoshop and how to create custom social media graphics for your business that are sleek and PRO and in alignment with you and your business.
This workshop will give you the skills to quickly create sharp, ‘on-brand’ graphics for you business Facebook and Twitter accounts. You will have full control over how your social media looks and give your brand that all important online continuity.
You and Photoshop are gonna be BFF’s!
And no more social media shame! Finally, your Facebook and Twitter will be just as professional as you and your website.
On completing this workshop you will
- know your way around Photoshop and use it with confidence
- be able to create your own business graphics quickly and professionally
- have a clear understanding of basic design principles and know how to use them to get the ‘designer’ look
- know how to create colour palettes that compliment your logo perfectly
- have the skills and confidence to create social media graphics that are aligned with your brand and show you as the PRO you know you are
- have Facebook and Twitter graphics that are proud of – no more social media shame!
- have renewed confidence of knowing that your brand has a strong, consistent online presence that is fresh and current
What you get
- all my design secrets which means you can create that designer look by yourself
- step-by-step Photoshop video training so you can see exactly how I design for my clients
- unlimited access to the materials to revisit at anytime
- templates for all graphics which means you don’t need to even think about sizes
- links to all the resources I use to guarantee you can achieve the PRO look
- a sketchbook to get your ideas down on paper and get clear which means minimum computer time and MAXIMUM results
- skills that are of value to your business giving you total control of you social media
- a social media presence that is ‘on-brand’ and aligns perfectly with you and your business
- symmetry across your brands online presence giving you confidence and premium positioning in your industry
As soon as your payment is received, you will get an email confirmation with your link and password to give you INSTANT ACCESS to the workshop. I share with you some basic design principles to get that designer look, links to all the resource I use when creating graphics for my clients as well as easy to follow, step-by-step training on how to use the software.
This is what we’ll be creating…
// LESSON 1 //
- Composition Principles: easy to follow design principles
- Downloadable Sketch Book PDF to get your ideas down on paper
- Composition Principles handout PDF
// LESSON 2 //
- Colour: how to create colour palettes and upload to Photoshop
- Colour Resources handout PDF
// LESSON 3 //
- Fonts: how to choose your brand fonts
- Font Resources telling you where to find the best FREE fonts online
// LESSON 4 //
- Photoshop Basics: all the tools you need to know to create your graphics and nothing else!
// LESSON 5 //
- Images: where to source the best images online
// LESSON 6 //
- Facebook Training: how to create and upload your custom graphics
- Step-by-step video training that’s easy to follow
- Facebook Size handout PDF
// LESSON 7 //
- Twitter Inspiration: examples of great Twitter design and layout options
- Twitter Inspiration handout PDF
To help you decide if this course is for you, I’ve answered some questions I think you might have…
I don’t have time for another course.
I know how precious your time. That’s why I’ve designed the workshop in a way that allows you to go at your own pace. The training is specific and easy to action if you follow the instructions. All the fluff has been removed! I’m teaching only what you need to know.
I can’t afford hundreds of $ in one go for designer software.
I’ve researched and test driven a lot of free online image software for this workshop. There were a few that I found which were great but nothing matched the quality of Photoshop. I want you to be able to create the best graphics you can for your business but totally appreciate that it can be a huge investment to buy design software. But wait… there’s no need to! Adobe have recently launched a subscription service for Photoshop for just $24.99/month! This is amazing value and makes it accessible to everyone.
Whilst there are some free online alternatives to Photoshop, nothing quite compares. You can download a free 30 days trial of Photoshop here. This way, you can use it for the workshop and then decide if it’s worth your investment.
I’ve tried using Photoshop before and I just get totally lost!
Photoshop is like the human brain – at best we only ever use 10%! I’m sure there must be someone out there who has reached true Photoshop enlightenment but I’m yet to meet them! Yes, it can be confusing and overwhelming but I’ll walk you through the tools you need to know and nothing else. There’s no super advanced techniques here. Just simple, easy to understand features that will give your graphics the wow factor.
I’m not a creative person.
I’ll bet you are! Good design is about confidence. This workshop will give you the confidence to open the creativity flood gates.
I really love my designer and don’t want to piss them off!
Designers are awesome. Yes we are. This isn’t about making your designer redundant. What it does is gives you the skills to create graphics that are aligned with the logo and website your designer has created for you. If you want to make big changes to your website or rebrand, then yes, this is for your designer.
Will I use the software again?
Social media should be fresh and current. You want your fans and followers to know you’re there. As your business grows, you want to show this in your social media. You want to be able to showcase any new products or services you might be launching. Or update images seasonally. For example, if you are a health and organic foodie, you’ll want your Facebook cover image to show a healthy crisp salad during the hot summer days and a warm hearty soup in the colder months. This workshop will give you the skills and freedom to do this.
I highly recommend Vari’s DIY Brand Styling Workshop. Not only did it teach me how to create my own graphics in Photoshop to make my Facebook page look professional and ‘on brand’, it gave me the basic tools and inspiration to continue to use photoshop for my other projects.
I have now designed my own product swing-tags and business cards and some graphics for my soon to be launched website and blog. Just by using what I learnt during the workshop and some extra practice! Thanks, Vari!
Natalie Long | www.bowerhouse.com.au
What if I get totally lost?
Learning a new skill can be confusing. Especially if it involves a software you are unfamiliar with. The training is very methodical and takes you by the hand.
The cost of the workshop is $279.
If I were to create a single set of custom Facebook and Twitter graphics for you it would cost at least $400. For just $279, you have the skills to create your own graphics whenever you need to change them!
Vari’s course was so perfect for me I can’t recommend it highly enough.
I’m all for graphic designers when it comes to design but there are times when there are some smaller things I just need to do myself, quickly. And this workshop is so perfect for that.
Really clear, easy to follow and at times even made me think I was a designer! I have made the money back tenfold since doing the course. Plus – Vari’s accent is very easy to listen to and made for a nice change in my day! It’s a great concept and has opened up a whole new world to me.
Thank you, Vari!
Kate McCormack | Marketing Strategist | www.katemccormack.com.au
I want you to be completely without risk, so here’s my guarantee.
If by the end of the workshop, you have completed and implemented all the training and feel like your graphics haven’t greatly improved, then you are entitled to a full refund.
I truly want you to get maximum benefit from your investment and want all my customers to be completely satisfied with the end result.
Vari’s DIY BRAND STYLING WORKSHOP was exactly what the doctor ordered for me!
I have been an interior decorator for years and recently launched in own designer homewards brand, ígloo-stitched in Australia
I have all the design skills for my branding, I just needed to know the tools to get them from my head…. through the keyboard….into a finished design.
Vari’s design tips were totally on key and her instructions with what each Photoshop design tool does and how to use it were so clear and easy to implement.
And when I got stuck her personal mini seminar was tooooo kind!
If you want to turn your ideas into images, Vari’s course is a lovely way to learn it. AND YOU GET TO KEEP IT FOREVER!
Elizabeth McCormack | www.facebook.com/IglooHome